Sciatica is the term used to define the compression of nerve roots in the lower back of the spine due to a pinched nerve, irritation caused to the nerve, inflammation, twisting or sudden jerk movement, herniated disc, bulging or ruptured disc and any other spinal abnormalities. The Sciatica Nerve is the largest nerve in the human body, which originates from the lower back of the spine, travels through the back of the thigh and leg and ends up on the foot. Back Solutions Clinic can provide the best treatment for Sciatica nerve Melbourne. Lower back pain is the most common problem nowadays of which at least most of the population and people of the world suffers. Due to our sedentary lifestyles and changing routines we are bound to face lower back ache at or another point of time in our lives. It hampers and disturbs one’s personal life, daily routine and also makes it difficult to perform the day to day activities.
The Sciatica nerve pain has the similar impact and affects people’s work and life and also makes it difficult to walk, stand, sit or even sleep. The symptoms that are most common and one feels in sciatica are as follows:
- -Severe Back and leg pain that sometimes transmits to the foot.
- -Numbness, weakness and tingling sensation being felt in the leg and lower part of the body.
- -Inflammation and burning sensation on the pain affected area.
- -Difficulty in movements such as walking, sitting, lifting heavy weights, standing or even sleep.
- -Discomfort and irritation in the body.
- -All the above causes, back pain, buttock pain, hip and leg pain.
- -Reduction in flexibility and cramps in legs.
Back Solutions Clinic has diagnosed the above-mentioned symptoms are have also suggested good and effective methods for treatment of Sciatica nerve Melbourne. The symptom mentioned above aggravates by excess physical movements and also by bending and twisting of back and is cured by rest. The various common causes of sciatica nerve pain are as follows:
- -Herniated disc.
- -Piriformis Syndrome.
- -Ruptured or bulging disc.
- -Lifting heavy objects or sudden wrong body postural movements.
- -Being overweight.
- -Lack of exercise or physical movement.
- -Pinched nerve.
- -Weak core area muscles.
- -Sedentary lifestyle or long sitting or standing working hours.
- -Degenerative Disc Disease.
The various remedies recommended for Sciatica Nerve Melbourne are as follows:
- Massages – Different muscle and nerve relaxing massages are done to relieve the pain and opening of nerves.
- Ice and Heat Therapy –Ice packs and Heat therapy is given on the pain affected area as ice numbs the area and reduces inflammation and heat increases the blow circulation so as to provide pain relief.
- Stretching and strengthening exercises – Various set of stretching and core strengthening exercises are performed under special supervision to strengthen the back and make it more flexible and immune from any kind of injury or nerve and muscle issues - A strong back leads to a healthy life.
- Medications – Various pain relievers and steroid injection are available which are to be consumed only after prescription.
- A balanced diet, maintaining weight and the equal amount of rest.